Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Field


I'm in Rancho Cucamonga now and my p-day is on Mondays!  I'm happy and safe I love you guys and I finally made it to the field! So excited to start teaching people out in the field.
 
I'm doing great. I'm in Upland and my companion name is Elder Spaulding.  We white washed into this area which means we replaced the last Spanish Missionary's  and there is no other Elders.  So we have been trying to meet every body.  We don't have a GPS and we cant find our way around very well.  
 
I have all ready taught several lessons, that has been fun me.  My companion and I get along pretty well.  I'm doing great!  Some people are really nice to us but other I feel like they strongly dislike us.  Our apartment is in a little getto.  
 
We are doing really good work here and there is a lot of work to do.  It will keep us busy.   We have a car because we are the only Spanish missionary's in the area. Crazy thing here.... the squirrels here are bigger then Fenway or Molly.  
 
Love you all
 
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment