Friday, April 15, 2016

Service


This week was another great week we didn't teach a lot of people but we helped the city of Hesperia with a city clean up and we found a hot tub that we ended up dragging at least a football field.  We filled these two huge dumpster like things that where about 9-10 feet tall and then at least 25 feet long by 8 feet wide so this thing was huge!  We filled two of them and there was still more things we probably could of filled.  Probable five of them at least.
 
That is what I am doing when you see the picture of me in a yellow shirt.  The other picture is the house that we are helping to build and we are about to put down wire and rebar and then pour some cement and then we are going to knock down that one wall that has a huge 4 by 8.   I think was what it is and we lifted all this wire up there me and my companion and two old guys. Next is the cement pour.  Then going to build up two walls and then do the roof.


Today was transfers and I'm now with my Mtc companion!  Still in Hesperia and the message I want to share with all of you is the shower of gods blessing for all of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment