Friday, August 7, 2015

Week One


Hey everybody I'm doing good the first week was difficult. I have all ready have to teach 7 lessons in spanish it's been difficult but you do not grow in your comfort zone you grow in a zone of discomfort the most and the quickest as well. My companion is 6 foot 6 inches tall and he played football in high school and he is planning to go to BYU and play football there so we have been working out everyday but he is amazing person.
 
God loves all of us and Christ knows what everybody is going through because he has gone through it as well never give up and strive to be the best person that you can be and to help others all ways so I challenge all of you that read this to do an act of service daily and to all ways to be loving to others love you all and hope you are all doing well.

 

Elder Thompson


My mailing address is:
Elder Bowen Henry Thompson
SEP07 CA-RC
2011 N 900 E Unit 264
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment