Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving


My first Thanksgiving in CA.   We went to a ward members house she is a nice Russia and she cooks us Turducken without the duck but it was probably the fanciest dinner I have ever had in my life, or will ever have because it was a lot of food and just a lot. 
 

There is not to report on.  It was a normal week besides having this event called the creshe it is French.  Means nativity. We were basically the one's that made sure nobody stole anything and answered questions.  Next week I will send you pictures of it. There where over 1,000 nativity's that was fun.  I took some cool pictures of them that I will share next week.
 
 Also we live about twenty minutes away from San Bernardino so we have been on alert about things going on. 
 
 
I have a new companion this week.  We get along great, he is a great missionary.  We are pretty similar and joke around with each other.    
 
Last week we had a baptism.  It was great to be a part of it and to see the happiness in there eyes.   
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment