Monday, November 23, 2015

Chirst taught us how to live


This week was pretty good our investigator was baptized and confirmed.  It was a great moment.  We have been teaching two others at the moment.  They are great people.  Watching people learn about Christ is  wonderful to watch.  The amazing lessons that he taught us.  He just didn't love us but taught us ways to lives our lives.   I'm still working hard our here.  There are definitely people out here waiting for the gospel to come to them and not just that, people are searching for the light of the gospel in a dark world.
 
Right now I don't have my camera so no pictures  Oh and possibly this next transfer I may go to another location.  Loved all the emails thanks.  I think I will be spending Thanksgiving at a members house and having some great Mexican food.   Hope you are all doing well and I love you all emails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment