Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Budget


Ok Mom I am bad on pictures. I will send you some pictures next week.   I'm going to try to make some of that french bread pizza and french toast that you have made for us in the past.  Then I will send you a picture of me eating the food.  We are also going to make Arroz Con Leche or in English it is rice with milk.  It is actually pretty fun to make but you have to get creative with food out here.
 
I am learning to budget my money with food and household needs.  Thank you Roxy for the deodorant and soap which I won't need for a while now.  Eating a lot of Mac and Cheese and Top Roman.  I ride a bike every now and then because we go on exchanges but really we walk around quite a bit and I have been eating a little healthier. So I have lost 13-17 pounds. 

We do service at the Upland High School concession stand for there football games that's pretty fun.   Have to run talk to you next week. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment