Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 6th 2016


This was another crazy week still trying to get to know the area and also trying to find more people to teach.  We have found some really cool people, one of the people that we found had a bench press and while we where talking with him he asked us to bench.  We where like why not?  I figured out that I can bench 135 right now and my companion can bench 185.  When we were in his garage I saw a container with a game called War Hammer.  So I asked him about the game and he showed us some of the things he has painted for the game.  We are going to go back and talk with him again. 
 
We have another new investigator that asks the best questions.   We told him that for him to figure out the question he has to read the Book Of Mormon to find some answers. So that he can know for himself if it true.   
 
I love you all and I'm doing good.  I can tell you all that this church is true, that this is Christ church on the earth today, and that it is led by a prophet of God.  Have a blessed week and stay strong and allways turn to God he is there for you.  He knows you perfectly and by that he also knows what is best for you.  Always trust him because he knows what is going to help you grow.
 
Love you all and see you in 2.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment