Monday, August 8, 2016

Aug 8th 2016


This week was really FAST!  W have been working hard testifying about the restored gospel and finding people to teach and trying to visit with some of our investigators.  Some of them are going to be out for a few weeks and it is a possibility that I will not see them again., because this next Monday is transfers and its possibly that I will not be here.  Either Elder Selph or me are leaving. But we don't know yet.  We will see. 
 
There are a lot of cool people that live here, working hard and having fun at the same time.  I am loving what we do because I know that this is God's church and I'm a messenger of God. I love you all!  I would like to commit everybody that reads this post to read the Book of Mormon and sincerely pray about it to know if it is true and I know you will receive an answer.  As well I will commit to you as well to read the Book of Mormon daily. I love you all and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment