Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Last three weeks

Aug 1st, 2016

This past week we went to talk to this family that had a gate around it.  Inside the fence around his property he had three full grown German shepherds.  One of them just had a puppy so when we went by the house the mom dog was going crazy. She probably would have tried to kill us. so we didn't go in.  lol  I didn't even try because well I chose life over death in this situation.
 
I love what I am doing and I love CA.  I love you all and have a good week.



July 25th, 2016

We did a lot of walking and knocking on doors this week.  It was all very good .  We had some really cool experiences we will talk about it face to face at another time.   I will tell you this for sure though, that God guides his missionaries and that this is the Church of God on the earth in these days.

Also to mark my one year I ate a MRE.  It was good but very funny also. 

Video of the week:



July 17th 2016


This week not a lot happen but was a good week.  It marks my one year.  I cant believe that its been a year already.  We have set a date with one of our investigators for the 1st of October an
d we are excited about it.  On Tuesday it is my companion's birthday so we will eat some cake. We are working hard as always to help the people here. I  love you all and have a good week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment