Monday, October 12, 2015

Spanish

This week I have been doing good.  We are really working hard here and I love having two companions, Elder Babcock and Elder Spaulding.  They are my trainers.  I sometimes I think that I cant do something and they push me, and then guess what I can do it!  It was just yesterday when I went up to this random Latino family and told a little bit about the church and bore my testimony to them, all in Spanish.  Wow right?  I know that God was there helping me but I wouldn't have done it if Elder Spaulding and Elder Babcock didn't give a little more of a push.   I could have missed an opportunity to try and teach somebody but I had my companions telling me that I could do it!  That is what I needed.  

Spanish is coming along a lot better now.  Now I feel like I can talk to any one I meet so that they have a chance to learn about the gospel. My companions have been a great help to me.  I still don't know a lot of Spanish but it will come over time.    I love this church!  

Mom asked me what my high and low is of the week.  My high is understanding Spanish more and my low is when people cancel appointments with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment