Sunday, October 25, 2015

Transfer Week


Everything is good this week.  It is transfer week and I'm no longer in a trio. My companion is the new district leader. On Saturday I was on exchanges that was fun but I was riding somebody else bike and I ran something over and now I owe him a new bike tube.  I need to go buy that today I don't have my camera with me today but I well send some pictures late.  I'm still on the hunt for a poncho and a sombrero.  Hope to find them soon. 
 
So don't look now but I have been out here all ready for about three months. so that is cool.  My companion and me are in a car the other elders ride there bikes everywhere.  This week we were lucky to go to an In N Out and while we were there we got the call about our transfers and I'm still in Upland.  Love you mom. 
 
Talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment